Located in beautiful of Port St Lucie, Bethel Church offers congregants a place of comfort, hope, and a peace of mind for all their worshiping needs. We are dedicated to spreading the teachings of Jesus Christ, and our goal is to inspire you through the holiness of our dwelling and our services. We invite you to become a part of our growing congregation, and look forward to meeting you!
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Apoc 3:11
WHAT WE DO
As a community of believers, we seek to introduce people to Jesus Christ
and to nurture their faith through all ages and stages of life.
At Bethel Church you will find people from different walks of life who have been joined together by the gospel of Jesus Christ.
OUR STATEMENTOF FAITH
1. We Believe the bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative word of God. It is God-breathed, and therefore, without error in the original documents. The Bible is to be the Christian's guide in all matters of faith and practice.
2. We Believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 13-14; Ephesians 2:18)
3. We Believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus-Christ, in his Girgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the father, and his return in power and glory (Matthew 1:20-23, 1 Cor. 15:5-7, 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18).
4. We believe that the shed blood of Jesus-Christ and his resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and such as receive Jesus-Christ are born for the Holy Spirit, and thus become children of God (1 Peter 1:18-19; Acts 4:12; Ephesians 2:4-5).
5. We believe regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for the salvation of lost and sinful man (Titus 3:4-7; 1 Cor 12:13).
6. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by who's indwelling the Christian is able to live a godly life (John 16:7-14; Galatians 5:16-26).
7. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to the resurrection of life, the lost to the resurrection of damnation ( Daniel12:1-2; Revelation 20:11-15).
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus-Christ (Romans 12:4-5; john 17:21-23)